The inclusion of people who are transgender has been a long-term commitment for PFLAGers. And we’re proud to announce the release of a new publication that will help you and your chapter invite, educate, and engage new people to become allies to the trans community.
In this session you’ll:
- Frame the work: Talk about the Straight for Equality approach to trans ally education
- Understand (and be able to use) the language in this conversation
- Get a clearer and more accurate picture of challenges faced by people who are trans
- Learn ways that you can shift your thinking and behaviors to become a more inclusive trans ally
- Get resources to help you educate others